Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Natural Beauty of Freshwater Pearls


I'm in love with freshwater pearls in a variety of colors and shapes.  I understand the beauty of perfectly formed and matched cultured pearls.  But when it comes to eclectic handcrafted jewelry pieces, there's nothing like the natural beauty of freshwater pearls.  

I love to use pearls to accent my leaf jewelry and for earrings. But for this newest necklace, pearls take center stage with a stunning strand of metallic green coin and rice pearls.

The beauty of all of the variations in color and natural grooves in the pearls make a simple piece look anything but simple.  

This necklace will add that extra special something to almost any outfit.  It will be available soon at my ArtFire Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous necklace! I personally prefer these,and natures imperfections, to the overly expensive cultured pearls...they're beautiful, but too stuffy for my tastes!
    Mich

    ReplyDelete